Please note we no longer offer 3 hour refresher
courses in first aid
First Aid Training
Who can attend?
* YL’s aged 16+
* Leaders in Training
* Qualified leaders
* Unit Helpers
What’s included? Workbook and 3 year certificate
What will each course cover?
Full day -9.30am to 3.30pm (covers ALQ clause – module 3, part 2d):
Girlguiding requires you to attend a 1st Response training that covers the following:
This is an enhanced course that will enable you to:
* Gain life-saving first aid skills
* Develop the confidence and skills required to cope with first aid situations
* Understand how to manage these situations
How much does the training cost?
Ist Aid Training Course - £30
Epi Pen - £8.50
Payment can be made by cash or cheque payable to ‘H & S First Aid Ltd’ (please take with you on the day).
Remember, training and travel costs are a legitimate unit expense and refundable from unit funds.
* No. of participants per session – Minimum = 10; maximum 20
* You should wear uniform and, if attending the full day course, take a packed lunch.
*Tea and coffee provided but you will need to bring a mug.
* You will need your GO number, please bring with you.
Deadline for booking: 2 weeks before each course or sooner if fully subscribed
First Aid Dates
9.am to 3.30pm
The Alfrey Activity Centre CV7 7HR
April 10th (full)
May 15th (full)
July 10th (full)